The most important member of each family is a Woman. It’s a well-known fact that the path of caring comes from a lady. In any case, women tend to not take care of themselves which makes them a primary victim of different illnesses.
Decent Pelvic well-being is vital as organs like the vagina, uterus, bladder and rectum are upheld physically and practically by the pelvic floor.
What are the Side effects that help in understanding the need for a Urogynaecologist?
The normal issues for which you should visit a Urogynaecologist are urinary incontinence.
- An overactive bladder prompting excess visits to the washroom and spillage before arriving at the washroom.
- Letting go completely over the bladder and wanting to urinate (when you in any case really would have no desire to) with continued wetting of underpants.
On fostering any of the above side effects, there is a compelling reason not to feel humiliated or unduly stressed as a certified Urogynaecologist can easily and securely address these issues. It’s just about feeling relaxed in examining the particular side effects with your primary care physicians.
These are the conditions that are commonly seen in patients of Urogynaecology.
- Stress and Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Genitourinary Fistula
- Vulvodynia and Pelvic Pain
- Obstetric and Sphincter wounds
What is the Procedure for Urogynaecology?
Given the intricacy of the issue, the doctor could suggest a medical procedure. Urogynaecology medical procedure techniques vary with various kinds of objections introduced. A portion of the normal surgeries performed are;
- Medical procedure for Uterovaginal Prolapse: Laparoscopic or open sacrocolpopexy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, Fothergill’s Operation, Cystocele (bladder prolapse) fix, Rectocele (Rectum prolapse) fix,
- Medical procedure for vaginal vault prolapse (Post Hysterectomy): Uterosacral tendon obsession, sacrospinous obsession, McCall’s Culdoplasty.
- Medical procedure for Stress Urinary Incontinence: Tension-free Vaginal tape (TOT and TVT), Autologous fascial slings, Urethral Injections.
What are the best places to get a Urogynaecology?
If you are looking for places where you can get urogynaecology treatment, you can visit Dr. Zeenie Sarda Girn in Ludhiana. It has the best liver specialists in Ludhiana, Punjab. Consult your doctor in Punjab to know more about the process of urogynaecology.